Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

A change is coming...


My prayer:

I sense an ending God. Not sure what is ending but it seems like something important is coming to an end. Is that just me or is that you guiding me? If it is you, please let me know if I should be doing anything to prepare. 

Thank you for today. Only you can make me successful in the midst of chaos. 

What God Said Tonight:

Waiting on the end of something is no different than waiting for the start of something else. In every change, I have prepared you. Each season is preparing for the next and each season arrives exactly on time. To everything, there is a season. 

Don't be surprised if your next season looks very different. A change is truly coming and you are fully prepared. I love you. Count on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment