Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Stay alert...


My prayer:

I am grateful for the quiet time God. Two days where the world, or at least my immediate experience of the world, slowed down with no tragedy and no emergencies. That was pretty wonderful. 

As we march into a new week, I pray for guidance, peace, strength, and wisdom. I pray that you help me to be a blessing to those around me.

What God Said Tonight:

Each day, each moment is precious and will never come again. the time you have right now, you will never have again. 

Find the purpose and the joy in each moment. Do not let it pass without you recognizing why it is there. Live aware and don't miss what I have for you. Don't let this world lull you to sleep. Stay alert, stay present, there is much to experience right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment