Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, March 25, 2019

Hearing...


My prayer:

God I pray for understanding where there is confusion and misperception. I pray for truth to be released in this world. We seem to have lost truth and honesty. There is so much misinformation and good, well meaning people hear it and start making decisions and actions based on bad information.

I ask that you give us a greater discernment for truth God. Help us to understand what we see. Help us to make right choices and fight the right battles, the ones you would have us fight. 

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

Your brain is a fog of massive amounts of information that is literally dumped into it every day. Sometimes, the key to discernment is to turn off the information dump for a little while. Get away from the television, the video, the online news, the social media, and just get quiet. 

See what you hear when the world isn't shouting in your ear. You might be surprised how simple it all is when the only voices you hear are yours and mine. 

I love you my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment