Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Sprouting a tree...


My prayer:

I pray for peace, and joy, and love, and understanding God. I pray for a kinder world. I pray that your Kingdom comes, as soon as is possible. I want to live in the world you intended for us, not the world we polluted. And, when we do, please help us not to mess it all up again.

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

You know how sometimes you will sprout a tree in a pot first, to help it get a good start and to help it grow strong before you plant it in its final destination. That is the best I can do to describe your season right now. 

I have been growing you in isolation so that when you are planted in your destination, you are strong enough to withstand the wind, the weather, the attacks against you. 

A well grown tree can withstand any storm. One who is planted too soon will be ripped out by the roots and die. I have you in for the long tern my child. 

I love you, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment