Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, November 10, 2018

God's guarantee...


My prayer:

Death seems to be attacking so many people around me right now God. Now, I understand that for all of us who are saved, to die just means we get to be with you, but it is still pretty hard for all of us left behind. And, I just don't understand why there is so much of it, nearly every conversation, every post, every time I turn around, someone I care about has lost someone they care about. 

Can you give us some insight, some comfort, some understanding of this God?

What God Said Tonight:

Things are not always as they seem. What feels like an increase to you is nothing more than a shifted perspective and awareness. 

There are seasons for everything and there are seasons to die. 

Now, what I can guarantee you is that everyone of my children is welcomed in heaven with a great celebration and love. What I can promise you is everyone of my children is living at a level of joy not yet experienced on earth. And, another promise I can make is my children will all be reconciled, one day. You will see your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment