Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, November 16, 2018

Rest now...


My prayer:

I love you Lord. I don't need anything tonight but to hear from you. 

What God Said Tonight:

Rest my daughter. The day is done and the labor is complete. There is nothing left for you to do but rest. 

Tomorrow will have its own challenges and things to do but tonight is only for rest. Breathe in my peace and breathe out the stress of today. Keep breathing and let me fill you. 

I love you. Now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment