Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, November 2, 2018

Who am I...


My prayer:

I pray for healing. I pray for favor. I pray for guidance. And most of all, I pray that your will is accomplished. It sounds generic but each is a heartfelt need tonight God. Thank you for hearing me tonight.

What God Said Tonight:

You are not who people say you are. You are not even who you say you are. You are who I say you are. 

There is one truth, one thing you must understand. I created you and I know you. So, when I tell you that you are my child, that you are a royal priesthood, that when I came and died for you, you were covered and made perfect, that is the truth about you. That is who you are. 

A child of God has no need to worry, ever. I am with you always and I will bless you, I will guide you, I will heal you and because you have asked, my will is being accomplished in your life. 

You are not alone, now or ever. I am yours forever. I love you.

1 comment: