Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Easiest and hardest...


My prayer:

My mind is racing tonight God but no one thought is slowing down enough to talk about it. I pray for peace and I pray, above everything else, that your will is done. 

What God Said Tonight:

Walking in my will for your life is the easiest and the hardest thing you will ever do. I never intended it to be hard. It is designed to work with how you were made. But this world has a tendency of breaking in you the very thing I created you to be. 

So, when you seek my will and walk in my will for your life, I have to build up and heal that core of you that I put in you from the beginning. 

Healing hurts. But, in the end, I promise it is worth it. There is no better feeling in the world than walking in my perfect will for your life. There is no greater joy. My healing will be perfected in you. My will shall be perfected in you. You are mine and I am yours, forever.

1 comment:

  1. Glory and praise to you Lord God I have waited but patiently but you know that my Lord but now I have received your will Bless Bless Bless you my Lord Thank you I receive this Amen Thy will has been done Hallelujah!!!

    ReplyDelete