Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

God in control...


My prayer:

What a day of ups and downs God. I am worn out. Laying it all aside and reaffirming that my core prayer and request is that your will is done.

What God Said Tonight:

Nothing is set in stone and nothing is really what it seems. Do not let the enemy fool you with bright lights and emergencies. I am still in control and I will bring you through this season. 

4 comments:

  1. WOW! God you are awesome! and Marilyn is a great friend to have delivering your message love you <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glory be to you Lord God the Father and the son and the holy Spirit let this be your will let it be finally over Amen! Love you Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glory be to you Lord God the Father and the son and the holy Spirit let this be your will let it be finally over Amen! Love you Thank you

    ReplyDelete