Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Waiting in the wings...


My prayer:

Today was long but good God. Thank you for giving me favor all day and thank you for the opportunity to celebrate tonight. I don't have anything big on my mind tonight but I am interested in hearing what is on yours. Love you!

What God Said Tonight:

Waiting is hard. Waiting in the wings, unseen and unnoticed is harder. I know that what I have asked of you in this season has not been easy for you. I know that sitting back and not doing all the things you are accustomed to doing for me and our Kingdom was not easy. 

But the thing is, waiting in the wings does not mean that you are not going on stage. It only means that your time is not yet come. You are waiting on something. You are waiting on the cue, the right moment and when it is time you will step out and shine. 

I need more than blind service. I need more than self sacrifice. I need obedience to follow my will and wait until the timing is right. It is possibly the hardest thing I ask of my children, to wait. But I promise it is worth it. 

When it is time, the waiting will make sense and will fade to a distant memory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment