Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Battle...


My prayer:

Needing nothing tonight God but yearning for your voice.

What God Said Tonight:

Shh, come here. Let me warp my arms around you. Let me whisper into your ear and smooth your hair onto your head. 

I love you daughter. Now and forever, I love you. 

Don't let the battle of this world get inside of you. The battle is mine. I will fight it for you. While I am fighting, know that I fight for you. I fight for our future. I fight for your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment