Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, September 30, 2018

De-clutter your mind...


My prayer:

I ask for strength, wisdom, and favor to take on anything that comes my way tomorrow God. More than normal, I do not know what tomorrow holds but I know you will be with me. That is good enough for now.

What God Said Tonight:

A mind cleared of clutter can easily see what comes into it. A mind filled with clutter, with things that are not important but take up space, has a hard time seeing the new things that I bring to it. 

Take some time to de-clutter your mind, Go through your thoughts and keep the ones that are valuable, throw away those that do not have value. Make some room for some new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment