Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Confidence...


My prayer:

All glory to you God. You get all the credit. You made the impossible, possible and I am very grateful.

What God Said Tonight:

You see impossible barriers and I see stepping stones. It is about perspective but it is also about confidence. 

When you truly believe that I am the God above all Gods, all powerful, all knowing, and that I love you above all else...when you truly believe that, then the future holds no worry. There is no fear in you, when you truly see me for who I am. 

I love you and I will always take care of you. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you soooooooo much for this. I am in the middle of work project and having impostor syndrome so this was very timely and reassuring for me. Thank you a thousand times for being God's voice to us.

    ReplyDelete