Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

God's vow...


My prayer:

I don't know how to pray. It was really hard to care about anything today God. It all seemed so meaningless and useless. The same conversations, and everyone acting like it was going to turn out differently. Who knows, maybe it will. I just can't make myself care. I tried but I just, can't. Not today. Maybe tomorrow, but not today. 

I know that my hope is in you. I know that you can turn everything for my good. I know that you have always come through for me and you always will. But, today, I just couldn't...anything. 

I pray for your understanding and I fall on your grace God.

What God Said Tonight:

I am here. Now and forever, I am here with you. I will never leave you. I will never forsake you. 
Whether you are up or whether you are down. Whether you are succeeding or whether you are failing. 

In the wedding vows, you promise to love and honor each other in sickness and health, for richer for poorer. How much more in our wedding do I promise you? 

I will love you at your VERY worst. I will love you no matter what. There is nothing you can do, or not do, that will change my love for you. Do not ever doubt my love. Everything else, you can question, wonder about, test, but my love, that is without dispute. It is a truth that can never fall. It is the point of everything. 

I love you. I love you. I love you. Today, and tomorrow, and every tomorrow after that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment