Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, September 10, 2018

Right in front of you...


My prayer:

I am discouraged tonight God. I know it is more about my attitude than it is the circumstances but it is what it is and I don't know how to change it. You have been talking so much about purpose and I believe in the importance and power of purpose. But, I just don't see the purpose in any of this. 

Give me a glimpse Lord? Show me a little of this underlying purpose that you have been talking about? I think it would help make things a lot more bearable. I love you and I do trust you but a little better vision would really help.

What God Said Tonight:

The purpose and the vision are there, in front of you. It just doesn't look like what you expect so you don't recognize it. 

It was the same way when I came to live on earth for a season. So many people did not recognize me because I did not come in the form that their preconceived ideas had assumed for me. 

Stay open. Recognize that I have purpose in everything you do. Broaden your understanding and acceptance of what that can be. One moment of vulnerable truth can make all the difference for someone. And, one saved soul is worth the world to me. 

Think of things through the veil of my love and the purpose will become clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment