Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Stronger together...


My prayer:

I have to trust you God. You are my everything. You tell me that everything has a purpose and you are in control. I trust you and pray your will is done. That is all I know how to do.

What God Said Tonight:

A frayed rope is weak but not broken. If seen in time, it can be strengthened with other cords of rope. Often, the repaired rope is stronger than the original one. 

I am bringing to your damaged areas, those people who can make you stronger than you ever were before. The time for making it on your own is over. The time to link up with brothers and sisters in my name has come. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment