Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, August 13, 2018

Live this moment...


My prayer:

I found some joy today God. Thanks for the moments of joy and thanks for the healing. I am beyond grateful for your presence in my life. You are my everything God.

What God Said Tonight:

A night, a day, these things don't have great significance in the larger picture on their own. However, each day, each night, adds together to create eternity. 

A life of purpose keeps eyes on the purpose but it also takes time to enjoy and be present in the moment. 

There is a purpose in being present and experiencing all that I have for you right now. It is not as exciting as the dreams of the future but it can be just as wonderful in its own way. 

Live for eternity with me but before we get there, live each day with me. Live this moment with me. 

I love you  beyond words.

No comments:

Post a Comment