Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Family blessing...


My prayer:

Thanks for getting me through another rough day God. 

My prayer tonight is for my friends and their trip to pick up their newly adopted son. The barriers have been so huge and they have fought so hard for the privilege of raising this little boy. I ask for your favor on them, on their trip. I pray that everything from here on go smoothly and you make a way for them. I come against the barriers in the name of Jesus Christ and I say they must fall. 

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

A blessing has been carefully prepared and is waiting for the joining of this family. I have held it, waiting for the perfect moment and that moment is now. 

I will bless those that you bless and I will curse those that you curse. You are my child and I am your God. Together forever my love.

1 comment:

  1. GOD SPEAKS
    My Dear Children...
    You have called Me by many names: Shiva, Jehovah, Allah, God ¦ You have built temples and churches to Me. You have searched for Me on pilgrimages and in nature. You have worshipped Me in many forms, Yet you do not know Me. You cannot see Me with your physical eyes. My form is of divine light, like a shining star. I reside in timeless dimension beyond this material world. You too once resided with Me in that Supreme Abode of peace. Your form is also like Mine “ a subtle, eternal, divine point of light. You came onto this worldly state to play a part through the body And have become lost in playing your part, Forgetting yourself, Me and your sweet eternal Home of golden silence. When this drama of life comes to a close I incarnate to free you from the chains of attachment and ignorance And to take you back with Me to the Supreme Abode. My incarnation is divine, unique and incognito. I am ever pure, ever blissful, ever loving, ever free. You are originally like Me and you belong to Me always. When you recognize Me accurately and focus your thoughts on Me, You come back to Me. I am your long forgotten Supreme Parent. My relationship with you is eternal. Remember who you are. Remember your Home. Remember Me.
    For More Visit: www.godhascome.com

    ReplyDelete