Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, August 10, 2018

New paradigm...


My prayer:

I am grateful for a couple of days to relax and have fun. Everything has been so hard and serious lately. I am looking forward to at least a couple of days to disconnect from it all. 

Thank you for all of your help this week God. I would not have made it without you.

What God Said Tonight:

No judgement or condemnation for you my daughter. Your sin, your mistakes, everything is already paid for. I do not condemn you. Please do not condemn yourself. 

The world will try to make you feel like you need to be punished. Never forget the new paradigm you are under with me. I will see to your success. I have already forgiven every sin. The rest of eternity is about living out my perfect will in your life. 

Leave all worry behind and love. It is the purpose and plan of tomorrow. Love. They will know you by your love. Let your love show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment