Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, August 24, 2018

Life is hard...


My prayer:

Just a question God, and, I don't really know that the answer matters either way, but if there never was original sin, would life still be so hard? Is the reason that everything seems so hard related to us messing things up? 

I know so many people who only want to do some good, to help and it seems like everything is working against them. I assume that one day, when the battle is over and we have won this war that things won't be as hard, but I am not sure that I have any biblical basis for that. 

When does the struggle end?

What God Said Tonight:

The struggle is real and the struggle is only for a time. 

I have seen you on your knees and I will lift you up. First to my arms and then to the heavens. You are my light on earth and your time to shine is near. 

Try not to focus so much on the struggle. Lean on me. Let me strengthen you. And, keep your focus on the glory to come. Not everyday will be all good and not every day will be all bad. Each day has an opportunity for you to be with me and live in my light.

Lift your head, see my light and let it reflect off of you. That is all I ask of you in this time. Reflect my light whenever you can. 

One day, you will have so much faith in me and so much reliance on me, no challenge, no barrier, thrown in your way will have a chance. You will walk over them and you will walk through them. 

Life doesn't get easier but you get stronger every day that you lean on me. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment