Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, August 17, 2018

The evidence...


My prayer:

Thank you for the rest and restoration today God. I feel so much better. I pray for all of the people who are being so relentlessly attacked in this season God. I feel it myself and I see it all around me. Spiritual attacks, physical attacks, emotional attacks, and it just seems to be getting worse and not better. 

I pray your protection over us God. I know you have promised that you win in the end and that is wonderful. It is why I can get out of bed each day. But in the meantime, these attacks and constant battles are really painful and draining. We need more of you to get through. We need your strength. We need your peace. We need your healing balm. We need more of you.

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

An attack is often not personal. The majority of the attacks you receive are not meant to hurt you. They are meant to hurt me. 

An enemy who knows they are defeated, does not go straight on to attack their enemy. They know they will just lose. So, the enemy attacks those that the other loves. He attacks the family, the children, those who are most vulnerable. 

The attacks in your life are evidence of how important you are to me. The enemy goes after you to try to hurt me. 

I will protect you and keep you. I will restore you. I will also stop this as soon as possible within the larger plan. I love you and he knows it. Let my love restore and heal all that he has tried to do to you. You are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment