Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Trail blazing...


My prayer:

What a great day of rest today God. Thank you. Tomorrow is back to work and the uncertainty of it all. I ask for your help to remember that you have everything under control and that you are my provision, teacher, guide, and Lord. It is my intention to stay in your peace throughout the day, but I will probably need some help to do that.

What God Said Tonight:

Being the first to try something is not always the easiest position to be in. It takes courage and it takes trust. Many people will rather wait to see how it goes for someone else. 

I have not built you that way. I created you to be in front and to try the things others will not. You will never be satisfied doing what everyone else is doing. I created you to blaze trails. 

Remember that and embrace this season that you are in. Do not let fear or anything else keep you from moving ahead. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment