Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, August 4, 2017

God's freedom...


What God Said Tonight:

I am pretty content tonight. No urgent needs, worries, requests. Just here to be with you and hear your voice.

What God Said Tonight:

A little faith and a lot of trust will get you through most anything. 

I am here, in you and in your life. That gives you freedom on many levels. It frees you from death. It frees you from worry. It frees you from guilt. The thing is, this freedom is available to you but you have to receive it. I won't force it on you. Your faith and belief in the freedom I provide has to be real and tangible in or life. When  it is, you can trust me and see the freedom I have for you loosed in your life and covering everything you do. 

My freedom is there for you. Do not cry and bang your fists on the floor in anguish. The fear, the depression, the lack of hope that the world lives with does not have to rule your life. You have me. Believe I will do what I have said I will do. Trust that I will be your God and take care of you and live in the freedom that I bought for you. 

I love you, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment