Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Forgive...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I am too tired to really think or put words together but not to tired to listen to my Awesome Father. What is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

I have just about finished. I have a little more to do. You will see the purpose and understand the cost when this is done. The burden has been heavy but the result is worth the pain. 

I have loved you from the dawn of time and I will love you past the end. You are perfectly and wondrously made in my image. 

Here is a little thing that you are holding against each other. It will seem so small to you in the reality of tomorrow. No matter the hurt, let it be free to die. 

Come back to your center, come back to me and we will see a new reality and a new joy together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment