Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, August 25, 2017

Life with God...


My prayer:

Thank you for your healing and your protection today God. There was a lot of tragedy and struggle throughout the world today, but that is nothing new. Sometimes I really wish I could go back to Adam and Eve and just tell them "No, DON'T DO IT!"

What would that world have looked like. What would life be like if there were no original sin separating God and man? If we had been obedient to your one rule, what would it have been like?

Maybe I don't want to know. It is harder to miss something if you don't know what it is, maybe.

I love you God and I anxiously await the day when the world is reconciled to you and freed from evil. 

What God Said Tonight:

I had a perfect world and a perfect plan that was delayed due to free will and evil. I have not lost the vision of that world. I am more dedicated to it than ever. I sacrificed my son for that vision. 

The thing is, now that you know life separated from me, life with me is sweeter. Just  as you can't really miss something you have never known, you can also never really appreciate something that you have always had. 

While this was not my original plan, in the end, the eternity we have together will be just that much sweeter for the things we have been through together. Don't waste time thinking of what could have been. Keep your eyes open to what is and what will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment