Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Stubborn evil...


My prayer:

Today was brutal God. Thanks for getting me through it! I am ready for rest and peace in your presence. 

Thank you for the high level of discernment and awareness today. It really helped!

What God Said Tonight:

Evil gets stubborn sometimes. It sticks around longer than you want it to and longer than it should. Your vigilance for evil cannot waver. 

Your spiritual weapons must remain sharp and at the ready. I have redeemed you and I have given you the power over evil. Use them. Fight the evil in the spirit world that is in attack mode over your life. The weapons of your warfare are not carnal but they are mighty. Use them, now and often. 

I love you. I will protect you.

No comments:

Post a Comment