Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Balance...


My prayer:

Another day and another set of challenges. At least I am not bored! Thank you for all of your help today God. Thank you for all of the healing you have done in me that allowed me to deal with the issues as they came calmly instead of getting frustrated, irritated and losing it.

You are wonderful and everything good in me is only because of you. Thank you!

What God Said Tonight:

A table has many uses but is always at its best when it is balanced. 

Find your balance in my peace. Then you can be used for so many useful things. 

An unbalanced table, an unbalanced person, can't be trusted to hold up. 

I love you and I give balance through peace tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment