Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, April 3, 2017

The right outcome...


My prayer:

My God, you're and awesome God you reign in heaven and earth, with wisdom, power and love my God you're an awesome God. 

How many millions of times have I sung that. It is old but it encompasses so much of you and who you are. You are my awesome ruler. Thank you for being in charge of my life!

What God Said Tonight:

It is not who you know but it is when you know who you know that is important. The right time in the right circumstance are just as important for the right outcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment