Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Offence...


My prayer: 

I really love how you always give me exactly what I need when I need it God. Today was full of rest and encouragement. There was the snow too which wasn't so great, but it kept me from wanting to run around doing errands and stuff so it was good in the end!

You are truly wonderful. Your love and care is better than anything in the world or in heaven. Thank you for loving me!

What God Said Tonight:

Each day is anew opportunity to recognize your true self in me. Life is a series of experiences that can lead you closer to me and your true self if you allow it. 

The biggest barrier will be offence and the pain related to offence. If you can find a way to live free of offence, I can show you truly great things. I can show you the true, whole and amazing person you were created to be. And you can be a tremendous, gigantic, wonderful blessing to those around you. 

Walk with my Spirit in you and PLEASE, when offence comes at you, remember it for the weapon it is. Remember that it is a land mine that is trying to take you off of the path to your true self. It is a decoy to get your eyes off of what counts. Let no offence stay in you. It is simply not worth the cost. 

I love you, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment