Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Higher level...


My prayer:

Another wonderful day full of great friends, inspiration and relaxed joy. Let's keep these going God! It is great to be able to just enjoy everyday life. 

I thank you for the jump start of inspiration this weekend. I pray for your continued guidance and help to see what the nest steps are. I am excited to see what you have waiting for me.

What God Said Tonight:

Sometimes, the thing you think is a wall that is blocking your future is actually just a humongous step up. Maybe that "wall " you are staring at is actually a ledge to a higher level. 

Let me lift you up to walk on a new level, a higher purpose, a greater journey. Stop worrying about knocking the wall down and let me lift you up. 

I love you and we are in this together. I will see you achieve all that I have planned for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment