Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, April 14, 2017

The easiest choice...


My prayer:

Good Friday, what an odd name for the remembrance of the day that you suffered beyond imagining for us. It comes back to that definition of good and bad. The suffering was bad, horrible, unbelievable, however, it resulted in the salvation of human kind. It resulted in the ability for us to be reconciled to you and to have a relationship with you. That is beyond good. That is amazing, incredible, worth more than anything else, ever!

So much of this life is like that. We go through something and it seems horrible but you turn it into something good for us.

So, you were imprisoned, beaten, treated worse than dirt and then killed in the most painful and humiliating way they could think of at the time and we call it Good. I think the next time I am going through something difficult, I will try to remind myself of Good Friday. I think that will help me remember that you will turn everything and anything to my good.

Thank you for being so very GOOD God!

What God Said Tonight:

My gift to you was a reflection of the worth I see in you. My gift was all that I had to give and I did it for you, all that I have wanted. 

I had to make a way for us to be together in relationship. I did not want to live separated from you any longer. This sacrifice, while hard to carry out, was also the easiest choice to make. 

To avoid it, to not do it, meant eternal separation from my children. To do it meant reconciliation with these who were willing. 

I love you enough to give my life. That is the greatest love.

No comments:

Post a Comment