Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, April 10, 2017

The end of healing...


My prayer:

So far so good God. Thank you for your healing power. 

I never fail to be amazed by your kindness to us shown through healing. It is only one of the many gifts you give us but I think it is my favorite. To see someone suffering one minute and laughing the next. To be in agony one minute and free the next. There is very little that compares to that kind of blessing. 

Thank you God for the expression of your love through healing!

What God Said Tonight:

Healing is a joy. But I long for the day when healing is no longer necessary because everyone walks in divine health. 

I long for the day when evil dies and people do not need to be made whole, they already are. I don't mind repair work but how much better when we get to focus on building because nothing needs repair?

I love you, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment