Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Rain...


My prayer:

I am wrung out God. Today took everything I had to give and then took a bit more. Again, there is more to do than seems possible. I need your help. 

I am so grateful that you are not only there for help with the big stuff of life but for the day to day, keeping up with it all too. You are my everything and I love you.

What God Said Tonight:

It is raining on your life right now. The rain now creates work but it will bring green fields tomorrow. The word, my promises are being grown in you. The ground is fertile and the rain is pouring. 

It will not be long until the harvest. It will not be long before you see the fruit. 

I love you and I am with you. Lean on me in all things and I will take care of you. You are my sweet child and my friend. I will not leave you on your own

2 comments:

  1. Always beautiful - as you speak to him, he speaks to us through your sharing. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellen. It is a honor to know him and a privilege to share him!

      Delete