Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Training ground...


My prayer:

SO many thoughts and questions running through my mind tonight God. I am not sure what to talk about. Does this crazy thing called life make sense some day? Is there a point where we can sit down together and you can explain to me why everything, every crazy last thing, needed to happen? I really hope so. I want to believe that it all has a purpose. 

The craziness is so intense and I have no ability to change it. What I can do is ask for your help. I can trust you to be you and take charge. God, I pray your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. I pray in every last crazy corner of this world, that your will is done. 

I love you.

What God Said Tonight:

I have been preparing you for this for a very long time. I am getting you dressed and you are so beautiful. Every scar is like a ribbon on your dress. Every triumph is like a diamond. Every lesson is a strength that will guide you. 

Your life is not in vain. Your life is a training ground for even greater things. 

I have prepared you and I am preparing you now. The timing is nearly here. You are about to walk down an aisle that has been waiting an eternity. I am so proud ad excited! 

1 comment: