Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, September 26, 2016

God's love...


My prayer:

What an amazing gift these last few days have been Lord. Thank you. I can't even list all of the thank yous, but I will try. Thank you for healing me. Thank you for getting everything done so I could take time away. Thank you for beautiful family to spend time with. Thank you for the beautiful and peaceful place you took me to. Thank you for the great food. Thank you for the peace and the rest. Thank you for the fun. Thank you for being with us, every moment. You are so very good to me and I am eternally grateful.

What God Said Tonight:

I have less to say but more to give. 

I want to lavish you with love. My love will be seen by you and by those around you. I will speak it to you and show it to you. I will give it to you in gifts and give it to you in favor. 

I will show you love that never allows you to doubt your worth again. I will show you love that will never let you worry again. 

My love heals. My love fills. My love is all you need right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment