Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, September 12, 2016

Stop hiding...

My prayer:

Watching you take care of your children is a true privilege God. 

Thank you for supplying the needs of at least two friends who needed you so much yesterday and today. I love watching you work. I love your miracles, large and small. I love how time and time again, our faith in you is proven to be right. 

You are amazing and a wonderful Father!

What God Said Tonight:

Your watching from behind a wall, afraid of what will happen if you come out. The world is a frightening place but with me on your side, with me as your covering, you do not need to fear a single thing. 

Don't hide. Stop hiding.  The world can't get at you no matter where you are because I am protecting you. You might as well come out and experience all that I have for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment