Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Crumbling foundations...

My prayer:

Amazing Father. I do not have anything on my mind worth talking about tonight. 

I am grateful for our time together today. I am grateful for the people you have anointed for music. I am grateful that you have blessed me so abundantly. I am grateful for your unfailing love. 

Any question, worry, need seems paltry in the face of all of that. Tell me God, what do you have on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

There are foundations that are crumbling. People have built their lives on faulty foundations and they are crumbling. 

These people need to know about the foundation that never fails. They need to know about the cornerstone. They need to know what and who they can count on when the whole world is falling apart around them. 

I have hope for thees people. I have a way out. I have overwhelming love for them. 

Help them to see me in your life. Talk about our relationship. Let them see the rock they can stand on for eternity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment