Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, August 12, 2016

Season...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I need a new direction, a new purpose, a new...something meaningful. I am feeling stuck and uninspired. I am feeling a bit useless to myself and to others.

What should we do next God? Where should we go? What should we build? I am ready for a new adventure.

What God Said Tonight:

I have a season to everything. I have a season for growth and a season for rest. I have a season for planting and a season for harvesting.

Don't rush your season.

Your feeling right now is nothing more than the anticipation of your spirit for the coming season. You are preparing yourself without even realizing it.

I have your future and your heart prepared. I am lining up the world. When it is done. we will march out together with purpose and joy.

I love you daughter. Your holding pattern is only for a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment