Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, August 1, 2016

Equipped...

My prayer:

Thank you for all that you are teaching me right now God. I feel like there are things that I have always struggled with that are 'suddenly' changed in me.

I feel you healing old wounds. I feel you strengthening me. I feel you showing me the strength that is in vulnerability. I feel you showing me the strength that is in humility. I feel you showing me the strength that is in admitting weakness.

These are new and hard things for me God but I feel you changing me. Thank you!

What God Said Tonight:

I have told you these things for years. Now I have equipped you to experience them in every day life.

It is not easy. You will have to remind yourself of these lessons. These lessons are inconvenient and inconsistent with how the world works.

So, you will have to remind yourself of this moment and know that the way to growth is to follow me. The way to peace is to follow me. The way to all you need is found if you follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment