Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Now and forever...

My prayer:

Today was such a whirlwind Lord! I am exhausted but need to hear your voice before I go to sleep. I want to hear your words and your heart before I put this crazy day behind me.


What God Said Tonight:

You have never said the words to make me turn away. You have never done the deed that would make me walk away. You have never messed up so badly that I can't stay near you. You have never done these things and you never will. 

There is no act bad enough to keep me from you. There is no choice wrong enough to make me disown you. You have chosen me and that choice is for eternity. 

I love you and I will see you blessed, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment