Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, August 22, 2016

God's warrior army...

My prayer:

What a crazy attack that was tonight God! I could almost hear satan jeering at me, "What are you going to do now? Now that everything is going wrong, bet you start blaming God now!"

That was where he overplayed his hand though. I knew in that moment that I had to focus on you like never before, trust in you like never before and love you know matter what the outcome, knowing that you would work it for my good. And, right then, everything started turning around!

It seems like you are teaching me a lot through real life circumstances right now God. It is a powerful way to learn. I love you!

What God Said Tonight:

Your left and your right are an army ready for battle. They have waited many years to fight and the time is nearly here.
 
You are on the front lines but you are not alone. Your warrior brothers and sisters will fight by your side. The winner is already determined but the battle needs warriors.

Go get them my warrior princess daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment