Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Lives are at stake...

My prayer:

Thank you God for all of the things that you worked out today. It was hectic and frantic with me running a minute late all day, but you worked it all out. 

I don't know why it still amazes me so much that you are so good to me. I am really in awe. In particular, I am so grateful for how you meet my every need at work. If people just understood they would know that every success I have is completely because of you. 

Do I give you enough credit for that God? I think that sometimes I let people think it is something I am doing. I don't mean to, but I know I do. I am sorry God. I will try to be better about making sure everyone knows it is you and not me. I love you!

What God Said Tonight:

Right now there is a more pressing matter. Right now there are things on fire and ready to be fully destroyed. I have you in the wings waiting to put out the flame. 

The flame is destructive. It will rob people of their given rights to freedom. The fire is not from me but I will place you where you can diffuse it. 

Don't dilly dally, there are lives at stake. Don't worry about what to say, I will speak for you. Most of all, know and remember that I am God and I will not let this threat stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment