Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Prayer for Pastors...

My prayer:

My prayer tonight God is for your Pastors. As I look around, it seems like your Pastors around the world are getting attacked at greater levels than ever. They are being attacked in their physical health, in their families, in their minds, in their emotions and in their dreams. It seem clear that satan has launched an onslaught against the men and women who have dedicated their lives to serving you and your people and I want to take a stand, right here, right now and say STOP IT satan!

In the name of Jesus Christ who has given me the authority to do so, I resist you and I command you to back off of the chosen people of God. You can't have them. They belong to God. Get your filthy hands OFF!

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

I have heard you and I am with you. Your instincts are right. This is  a new level of battle and a new level of warfare going on today.

I have my warriors in place. I have the destiny already worked through.

You will see great things on the other side of this. Pastors who keep their eyes and faith in me will be delivered. Those who do not will be sifted, like wheat. I need my end days army strong and unshakable.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment