Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, April 1, 2016

Trusting God in the chaos...

Journey with God | In this life there are many trials, tribulations ...

My prayer:

Awesome God, I pray for your peace tonight. Or maybe it is wisdom that I need? I am really not sure. I just know that I feel a little off. Something is not quite right but I can't tell you what it is.

If it is you trying to tell me something, please give me the wisdom to understand and the guidance of what to do. If it is not you, please flood me with your peace.

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

Things are not what they seem right now but I am still in charge. You can trust me to be your guide and your protection.

Things are in a state of flux. There is change on the wind and the change will work for our good, in the end. Trust me as your Father to keep my covering over you as the chaos seems to rain down.

I have got you and I won't let go. I love you now and forever and it will all be for the best in the end. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment