Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Time to dance...

it's time to dance #streetart Berlin Mitte | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

My prayer:

What a perfect day God! THANK YOU!

You are so generous and wonderful! Your love and kindness is beyond measure and description. You sustain me, renew me, revive me.

You give me life. You give me joy. You give me peace. You give me everything I need right when I need it.

Praise the all mighty and wonderful God of all creation!!!!

What God Said Tonight:

Dance with me! Celebrate with me!

The season of celebration is upon us. The season to enjoy all that I have provided is here.

Celebrate and join me.

We will talk of more serious matters at a later date. Right now, it is time to celebrate life and our victories against he enemy. Now is the time to celebrate the season of blessing that is here. Now is the time to dance.

I love you now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment