Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, April 3, 2016

The flesh and the spirit...

having started with the spirit are you now ending with the flesh did ...


My prayer:

Amazing Father. I am grateful for the rest and the guidance you provided this weekend. Thank you for the chance to reconnect with friends and the opportunity to minister. All and all, this was a pretty great weekend. And yet somehow, I feel what is missing more than what I have tonight.

I know it is my fault. I know my perspective is wrong. But knowing that does not make me feel differently. God, I pray for your continued help.

What God Said Tonight:

The flesh is delicate and easily damaged. The flesh is temporary. The flesh is the package that you travel in while on this earth. It is not that important in the overall scheme of it all. But I understand that  to you, right now, it does not feel that way.

I remember what it was to walk in the flesh. I remember hunger and pain. I remember the sting of betrayal and the joy of affection. I remember the comfort of touch. All of those things find different meaning the flesh than they do in the spirit.

I encourage you to look to your spirit and to look to my Spirit in you to see the more eternal connections. The love that never fails. The bond that cannot be broken. I encourage you to keep your eyes focused on your eternity with me and not get too caught up in what your flesh wants today. You won’t miss out on anything that matters, in the long run.

It’s hard. I am not saying that it isn’t hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment