Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, April 4, 2016

Pity party...

Self-pity is one of the worst “psychic viruses” which harm men’s ...

My prayer:

I am feeling sorry for myself tonight God and I know that is a complete waste of time and effort. I ask for help to pull out of the spiral that comes with self pity. I ask for your help to see a different perspective on all of this.

What God Said Tonight:

I have seen and experienced everything that you have. I have  been betrayed and I have been used. I have trusted people who turned their back on me. I have been taken for granted and I have been ignored.

If I, Jesus Christ son of the living God experiences these things, why would you be exempt?

These experiences are not a reflection of who you are. The fact that you get rejected does not make you a rejectable person. The fact that you get used by someone does not make you used. You are not what is left after people chip away at you.

You are a child of the Most High God. You are a King's kid. You are a mighty woman of God who hears and knows my voice. You are a miracle walking. You are a voice in the middle of silence and a light in the middle of darkness. You are mine, now and forever and I will show you to the world.

That is who you are. These petty disappointments and revelations of some people around you are only meant to distract you from your true identity in me. Do not let yourself be led astray. Trust my lead and I will take you to the moon and back.

1 comment:

  1. Amen. Lord help me to move beyond the physical and only what I see and hear in the flesh. I know there is much more. Help us all with that. In Jesus!

    ReplyDelete