Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Until I get it right...

Recent Photos The Commons 20under20 Galleries World Map App Garden ...

My prayer:

I am working as hard as I know how to learn what you are trying to teach me Father. I know it must be important but it is not easy.

I can see how, if I learn this, life will be easier and better. But, getting from here to there seems nearly impossible. On the other hand, you are the God of the impossible, so nearly possible is child's play!

Keep teaching me God. Don't give up on me.

What God Said Tonight:

It is not in me to give up on you.

Remember how I told the man that he had to forgive his enemy 70 times 7? Well, if I have told my children they must forgive 490 times, how much more will I forgive?

My forgiveness has no limit. My grace covers everything. That means, you have unlimited chances with me.

We are in this together for eternity. There is plenty of time to get it wrong...until you get it right. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment