Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Trample the enemy...

NEW BEGINNINGS-IT TAKES COURAGE TO CHANGE ©: I HAVE GIVEN TO YOU ...

My prayer:

I have a thousand stray thoughts running through my mind tonight God. I hope you can hear my heart because my mind is not doing a very good job of organizing it all.

SO many things to be grateful for. SO many things to ask your help with. SO many things that we need direction on. Lifting it all up to you tonight God.

Thank you for being my everything.

What God Said Tonight:

I am going to turn your defeat into triumph. I am going to turn your challenge into victory. I am going to take all of those things that are fighting you and I will place them under your feet to trample on as you run to your promised land.

I am a God who loves you and I will use even those things that were maliciously designed to hurt you... those are the things that will show you your greatest victory. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment