Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Companions on the journey...

For now though, I must share something with you all...

My prayer:

Sweet  Father. Am I doing what you would want me to do? Is my life pleasing to you? Have I grown and matured like you imagined? I know that I have a long way to go in this Christ like journey but, how am I doing in your eyes?

What God Said Tonight:

Life, your life is not like a class where you get a passing grade. Life is a journey to be experienced.

I am not your judge on the journey, I am your guide. I removed the need for judgement for you. I took on your judgement on the cross. That leaves only love and friendship between us.

That leaves us to be companions on the journey. 


1 comment: